Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bad Vibes

I cried at the hands of my own hand
with trembling fingers and sad vibes.
The room upstairs, empty of you.
gone to find yourself across the land.

I set you free, time and time again.
foreseeing your return one day,
although that day will not come
it is still unconditional love.

I moved on only to find my own room
empty. Filled with vibes that bribe me
into a false sense of security and comfort
and the loneliness that comes after.

I have reconciled with my heart
that it will never be the same.
Without you, I have only myself
to blame, I forgive and live on

With the pain and am able to
achieve complete dissatisfaction.
and thrive on the interaction
of the vibe, and envision the room

just above my head where once
we shared a common bed the
vibes of human interaction coming
naturally without fictitious satisfaction.

©2009

0 comments: