Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Face in the Fire

I was deleting poor photographs from my library of thousands of photos on my hard drive in an effort to "tune up" the computer.

As I was skimming through the photos I came upon this one at one of my daughters bonfires at her old farm house in Milan, IL. There was a belief that it was haunted as the little ones kept seeing people and the adults would hear things. The house is being torn down now and a new one built.

If you look closely at the upper left flame you can make out a face but if you look beneath it, you can almost make out arms, a torso and legs.

(after several people viewed the photo, they commented to me that they saw more than one face)

Peace
Liz

1 comments:

aerobroken said...

Awesome capture! At least it wasn't another shot of Jesus or his mom. :) That would make your site go nuts, for every one wanting a piece of the "Glory". Nite.